Helpful Hints and FAQ’s about our Aptitude Assessment
Pre-registration and a $10.00 non-refundable fee is required for Try-outs.
Registration or payment will not be accepted on the day of try-outs.
What is involved in the Aptitude Assessment?
- Approximately 60 minutes per group
- Each group will have a maximum of 8-10 athletes
- Each athlete will demonstrate her strength, flexibility, handstand development, muscle twitch capacity and basic skill level.
- We will also be evaluating effort, coordination and application of listening techniques and application of corrections.
- Body composition is another factor that will be taken into consideration during the aptitude assessment.
Day of Assessment
- A Gym suit is ideal. If not, then tight fitting shorts and t-shirt, as we will also be looking at body composition.
- Bare feet please
- Hair tied back neatly in a short ponytail or bun
- No earrings, necklaces, bracelets, or anklets
Requests for assessments may be accepted after the assessment date by contacting the Head Coach.