General Registration Information and FAQ's
Milton Springers Gymnastics Club offers several entry points into our recreation programs year round. Fall (September entry), Winter (January entry) and Spring (end-March entry) off a full schedule of classes on weekdays and weekends while our Summer session offers modified schedule on 3 weeknights (no weekends).
Springer Registration Loyalty Program
Springers value their members and recognize their loyalty by allowing registrants in the current session to pre-register for the next session before opening to new members. Fall members will have the opportunity to register for the full year (Fall, Winter and Spring) during our limited time promotional offer (Fall, Winter, Spring) and receive a 5% discount on class fees when paid in full (only available in the office).
- Register and pay in full for all three sessions during our limited time fall promotion, and you will receive a 5% discount off the program fees (no discount off Gymnastics Ontario registration fee)
- A 50% discount is offered off the lowest priced programs for a 3rd family members.
- 5% discount is offered to gymnasts taking 2 or more programs in the same session (same gymnast)
- Classes are pro-rated in the session for registrations after the session has begun.
Refunds and Changes
- Before the session starts: Full refund less $10.00 admin fee when cancelled a minimum of 24 hours prior to class day.
- Within the first 3 classes: Refund or credit for remaining classes less $10.00 admin fee
- After 3 classes: Credit only with medical note provided, less $10.00 admin fee
- No credits within the last 3 classes
- There are no make up classes or class credits for any reason.
- Class changes can be made free of charge only when space permits. There may be a fee for any additional class changes.
Milton Springers club uniforms consist of black/pink body suits. Boys are requested to wear elastic waist shorts and t-shirt. Club bodysuits are encouraged but not mandatory in class. Please no zippers, ballet skirts, jeans or excessively loose fitting clothing. Long hair must be tied back, and no jewellery including long earrings, bracelets, watches or necklaces. Bare feet or leather soled slippers are the only permissible footwear.
Selecting a class
All classes are designed with specific ages and experience in mind. Ages and required experience are explained in the class descriptions. Please ensure that you are registering your child in the correct age/level class to ensure they are going to be receiving the best instruction possible. All gymnasts must be the correct age for the selected class within 30 days of the start of the session. If your child is currently enrolled and you are re-registering for another session, please ask your child's coach what would be the best class for them to register in.
How to Register
The best way to register is online during the advertised open registration dates. Online registration requires credit card payment. Registrations are also accepted in person in the office. Accepted payments are cash, cheque, debit or credit card (no American Express). Registrations are NOT accepted over the phone. Exceptions:classes with restricted admission.
If your chosen class is not available, you may put your child on a wait list. Those who join after the session has begun will be pro-rated for classes missed.
Classes fill up very quickly, please register early!!
Milton Springers is not-for-profit sports organization. It is governed by a Parent-run Board of Directors. Parents of the gymnasts involved in the competitive team programs assist with club events and activities. Participants in the recreation programs are encouraged to participate in voluntary fundraising campaigns that are conducted during the season. All proceeds assist with equipment purchases and coach training costs for all programs.
We Thank you for your support!
Inclement Weather Policy
If local schools are closed due to weather, daytime programs will be automatically cancelled. Should after school and weekend programs be cancelled, the website and Social Media will be updated with cancellation information. If possible, attempts will also be made to inform participants through email.
Unfortunately there are no make up classes or credits for weather cancellations.