Recreation Program Refund Policy
- Before the session starts: Full refund less $10.00 admin fee when cancelled a minimum of 24 hours prior to class day.
- Within the first 3 classes (must be cancelled with 24 hrs prior to the class) Refund or credit for remaining classes less $10.00 admin fee
- After 3 classes: Credit only with medical note provided, less $10.00 admin fee (Gymnastics Ontario fee will not be refunded after 3rd class)
- No credits within the last 3 classes
- There are no make up classes, or class credits for any reason.
- Class changes can be made free of charge only when space permits. There may be a fee for any additional class changes.
March Break/Summer Camp/Winter Camp Refund Policy
- There is a $10 cancellation fee if you withdraw at least one week prior to your camp week beginning. Withdrawals less than one week prior to start date are given a 50% refund or transfer credit to another program less $25 fee. No refunds are given once the program has started. Missed days cannot be credited or transferred.
PA Day Camp Refund Policy
- 50% of the camp fee is refundable up to 48 hrs prior. Cancellations made less than 48 hrs prior to the day will not be refunded.
Competitive Program Refund Policy
Please refer to your Springer Club Policies and Competitive Commitment Handbook, or contact the gym office.