Tryouts will be held on Wednesday April 24
6:00-7:15 pm for girls born 2014-2015
7:15-8:30 for girls born 2012-2013
Tryouts are $10 (non refundable) and pre-registration is mandatory. Registration may be done in person or online (click here to register) Payment is due at time of registration.
What is involved in the Aptitude Assessment?
- Approximately 60 minutes per group
- Each group will have a maximum of 8-10 athletes
- Each athlete will demonstrate her strength, flexibility, handstand development, muscle twitch capacity and basic skill level.
- We will also be evaluating effort, coordination and application of listening techniques and application of corrections.
- Body composition is another factor that will be taken into consideration during the aptitude assessment.
Day of Assessment
- A Gym suit is ideal. If not, then tight fitting shorts and t-shirt, as we will also be looking at body composition.
- Bare feet please
- Hair tied back neatly in a short ponytail or bun
- No earrings, necklaces, bracelets, or anklets
If you have a daughter who already has competitive experience, please contact our Head Coach, Craig Smith at email@example.com for a private try-out.