Milton Springers Photo/Video Policy To protect every child/family's right to privacy, no photography or filming of children is permitted during class. On the last day of recreation classes, parents will be permitted to photograph their own child only, while receiving their report card/ribbon at the end of class.
Parents are not permitted to publish any photographs on social media or the internet taken at Milton Springers unless they specifically contain your own child's image only.
Flash photography is extremely dangerous for athletes as it temporarily blinds them and poses a serious risk for injury. It is strictly prohibited in the facility at any time.
On occasion Milton Springers staff may take photographs of recreational athletes for the purpose of marketing and/or club promotions, but will only do so with the expressed written consent of the athlete parent/guardian. Non-parents (friends, relatives, child-minders) must obtain permission from the parent of the athlete prior to photographing them.
If it is noticed by or pointed out to our staff that individuals are taking photographs or videos of athletes, our policy is to request that the person stop taking photos and to request the photos to be removed from the camera or device. The safety of our participants is of utmost importance to us and if deemed necessary, we will report any unusual activity to the authorities. We would also ask that any member who suspects unusual activity, to report it to the office.
We continually review and update our club policies to ensure the safety and well being of all members.
Milton Springers Accessibility Policy Milton Springers Gymnastics Club is committed to providing a respectful, welcoming, accessible, and inclusive environment for all persons with disabilities in a way that is respectful of the dignity and independence of people with disabilities.
Athlete Release Form and Late Fee Policy- Recreational and Competitive gymnasts under the age of 13, must be escorted into the gym and supervised until class begins by a parent or guardian, and picked up promptly when class finishes for maximum safety. Children must wait for their ride inside, and be picked up inside the gym foyer. Parents may sign and give to the coach an Athlete Release Form for children aged 10-12 years old, in order to be released after class without a parent. Our Athlete Release Form also includes information on our Athlete Drop off and Late Fee Pick-up Policy. It is recommended that athletes that are being picked up that have signed the parent release form, advise their children to come back inside the gym if they do not see their parent/guardian outside at the pick-up area. If you are going to be late picking up your child please call and notify the gym.
Recreation Program Refund Policy
- Before the session starts: Full refund less $10.00 admin fee when cancelled a minimum of 24 hours prior to class day.
- Within the first 3 classes: Refund or credit for remaining classes less $10.00 admin fee
- After 3 classes: Credit only with medical note provided, less $10.00 admin fee (Gymnastics Ontario fee will not be refunded after 3rd class)
- No credits within the last 3 classes
- There are no make up classes, or class credits for any reason including weather or facility closures (i.e. power outages)
- Class changes can be made free of charge only when space permits. There may be a fee for any additional class changes.
March Break/Summer Camp/Winter Camp Refund Policy
- There is a $10 cancellation fee if you withdraw at least one week prior to your camp week beginning. Withdrawals less than one week prior to start date are given a 50% refund or transfer credit to another program less $25 fee. No refunds are given once the program has started. Missed days cannot be credited or transferred.
PA Day Camp Refund Policy
- 50% of the camp fee is refundable up to 48 hrs prior. Cancellations made less than 48 hrs prior to the day will not be refunded.
If local schools are closed due to weather, daytime programs will be automatically cancelled. Should after school/evening and weekend programs be cancelled, the website and Social Media accounts will be updated with cancellation information. If possible, attempts will also be made to inform participants through email.
We will only cancel evening/weekend classes if we feel the safety of our members and staff would be in jeopardy due to the weather conditions.
Unfortunately we do not offer make up classes, credits or refunds for any reason including weather related cancellations, or unforeseen circumstances (i.e. power outages).
Competitive Program Refund Policy
Please refer to your Springer Club Policies and Competitive Commitment Handbook, or contact the gym office.