Fall 2018 Pre-Registration is now open for current members. Please use the link that was sent via email.
Open Registration Starts June 21st, 2018.
View our Fall 2018 Schedule HERE
Please note: We do not accept registrations over the phone.
Registration will be available online or in the office only.
Milton Springers Gymnastics Club
Formed in 1974, Milton Springers is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to providing quality gymnastics programs to children and youth. Through gymnastics we develop strength, power, grace and determination for the sport and life!
Upcoming Recreation Events
- The 2018 Fall Schedule is now available for viewing HERE. Pre-registration for current members will open June 5th, 2018 at 9:00am. A registration link will be sent out via email to all current members (any member who were registered in Fall 2017, Winter 2018 or Spring 2018). Open registration will begin June 21st, 2018 at 9:00am.
- Online preregistration is open for our Spring Session Preschool Drop-in classes Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays 11:30-12:25 pm. Please click HERE for more information and prices. Drop-in classes will resume Monday March 26, 2018.
- PA Day Camp Registration for the 2017/2018 school year is now Open. Register early as spaces are limited and fill very quickly! For details and prices please click HERE.
- Summer Camp 2018 registration is now open online and in the office. Please register early as Summer Camp fills quickly. Please click on Day Camps on the top menu bar above to view camp information and prices. Please note:all campers must be 4 years of age by the camp starting to participate.
- Springers offers an 8 week Summer Session beginning July 3rd, 2018. We offer classes on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings only. We are closed weekends in the summer. Click HERE to view the summer session schedule. A majority of our classes are now full for the summer, but please check our online registration for availability. Registration is now open online or in the office.
Upcoming Team Event
Congratulations to all our Level 3-5 Athletes who competed at Ontario Provincial Championships this past weekend!! A special mention to our Provincial Champions Cherice 1st All Around for Level 4 , Megan Level 3 Age 10 - Silver Beam - 2nd AA, and Claire Level 5 Age 9/10 -Gold Vault - 3rd AA. Congratulations Girls! #SpringerPride
Congratulations to Kiora who competed at Canadian National Championships this past weekend, and finished 6th on Beam and 8th AA in the country in the Novice High Performance category! Fantastic Job Kiora!! #SpringerPride
Love The Pic Photography
Competitive Upcoming Dates
June 14th, 2018
Competitive Banquet 6:00pm
Tickets will be available in the office May 15th-May 28th, 2018.
June 18th, 2018
Milton Springers Annual General Meeting 7:00pm
June 27th, 2018
Aspire/Petite Annual Showcase and Awards Banquet
June 28th, 2018
Annual Competitive Showcase
July 1st-July 21st, 2018
Competitive Team Summer Break (regular training begins July 23rd)
Competitive Family Login
All competitive parents are encouraged to log in to the competitive page to read past notices, download current forms, get updated information for upcoming meets, fundraising, club policies, team building events/parties, and to read updated training schedules. If you do not have a login please create one for approval. *The calendar is now available for viewing without logging in, but the notices, polices etc..require a competitive log in.
Spring Office HoursMonday 9:00 am-8:00 pmTuesday 9:00 am-8:00 pmWednesday 9:00 am-8:00 pmThursday 9:00 am-8:00 pmFriday 9:00 am-8:00 pmSaturday 9:00 am - 3:00 pm Sunday 11:00 am - 5:30 pm The office will be closed for 30 minutes on both Saturday and Sunday for Lunch