Milton Springers Gymnastics Club
Formed in 1974, Milton Springers is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to providing quality gymnastics programs to children and youth. Through gymnastics we develop strength, power, grace and determination for the sport and life!
Upcoming Recreation Events
- Summer Class Last Days are August 22, 23, and 24.
- Summer Camp 2017 registration is now open online and in the office. Please click HERE for prices and information.
- Fall 2017 Registration is now open! Register NOW as classes are filling up quickly! Please view our Fall Schedule HERE.
- Pre-registration is now open for our Fall Preschool Drop-in classes! Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays 11:30-12:25pm. Please click HERE for more information.
- PA Day Camp Registration for the 2017/2018 school year is now Open. For details and prices please click HERE.
Upcoming Team Event
Eastern Championships 2017
Canadian National Championships 2017
Congratulations to all our amazing athletes who competed at Eastern Championships and Canadian National Championships! #SpringerPride
Click HERE to read the article from the Milton Champion!
We wish you all the best, but we still get to have you with us for a little while longer, until your next adventure.
Summer Office HoursMonday 8:30am-8:30pmTuesday 8:30am-8:30pmWednesday 8:30am-8:30pmThursday 8:30am-8:30pmFriday 8:30am-5:30pmSaturday ClosedSunday Closed
Milton Springers was thrilled to have Canadian Olympic Gymnast Ellie Black visit our facility September 11, 2016. Ellie was kind enough to share her inspirational story about her journey as an Olympic gymnast, and graciously visited with every girl for an autograph and a picture! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to come and inspire, and motivate our amazing girls!!