Milton Springers Gymnastics Club
Formed in 1974, Milton Springers is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to providing quality gymnastics programs to children and youth. Through gymnastics we develop strength, power, grace and determination for the sport and life!
Upcoming Recreation Events
- NEW!! Fall Daytime Preschool Drop-In Classes every Monday and Thursday 11:30-12:30pm starting September 12, 2016. Please click HERE for details.
- Winter pre-registration for FULL YEAR only (paid in FULL only) will begin October 11-October 24, 2016. Pre-registration for the Winter session for current members will begin October 25, 2016. Winter Open Registration for new member begins November 10, 2016 at 9:00am, online or in the office. Please click HERE to view the Winter 2017 Class Schedule
- Fall 2016 registration is now closed, if you have any questions about our Fall program please call the office at 905-878-5030.
- Fall Recreation classes last days are Tuesday December 13-Monday December 19, 2016
- Please note there will be no classes on Thanksgiving Weekend October 8-10th, 2016.
Upcoming Team Event
Gymnastics Canada has announced the athletes who have been named to the Women’s Artistic Gymnastics Senior National Team including three athletes from Ontario. One of those Ontario athletes is our very own Sydney Townsend!! Congratulations Sydney! #springerpride
Gymnastics Ontario has named Milton Springers 2015 Club of the Year!
Coach Craig Smith was also named Women's Artistic Coach of the Year! Congratulations Coach Craig!
Milton Springers was thrilled to have Canadian Olympic Gymnast Ellie Black visit our facility September 11, 2016. Ellie was kind enough to share her inspirational story about her journey as an Olympic gymnast, and graciously visit with every girl for an autograph and a picture! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to come and inspire, and motivate our amazing girls!!
Fall Office HoursMonday 9:00am-8:30pmTuesday 9:00am-8:30pmWednesday 9:00am-8:30pmThursday 9:00am-8:30pmFriday 9:00am-8:30pmSaturday 9:00am-3:00pmSunday 11:00am-5:30pm