Please Note: Milton Springers is hosting a Gymnastics Ontario Qualifier Competition on
January 19-21, 2018.
There will be NO recreational classes that weekend.
Your session fees have been pro-rated to account for this missing class.
Pre Registration access codes have been emailed out. Due to the high volume of families some people may not receive this email. Please contact the office if you have not received your access code
Milton Springers Gymnastics Club
Formed in 1974, Milton Springers is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to providing quality gymnastics programs to children and youth. Through gymnastics we develop strength, power, grace and determination for the sport and life!
Upcoming Recreation Events
- The Spring 2018 Class Schedule is available for viewing HERE! Pre-registration is open in the office only for current members only (members who are registered in the 2018 Winter Session). Online pre-registration opens January 22, 2018 at 9:00am. Current members will be emailed a code a couple of days prior to online registration.
- March Break Camp Registration opens online and in the office Thursday January 11, 2018 at 9:00am. Please view our camp information and prices please click HERE.
- The Winter 2018 Class Schedule is available for viewing HERE! Registration is still open, however remaining spaces are very limited. If the class you want is full, you can add your child's name to the wait list, and if any spots become available then we will contact you directly
- Preregistration is now open for our Winter Session Preschool Drop-in classes that will resume Monday January 8th! Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays 11:30-12:25pm. Please click HERE for more information.
- PA Day Camp Registration for the 2017/2018 school year is now Open. Register early as spaces are limited and fill very quickly! For details and prices please click HERE
- Please Note: Milton Springers is hosting a Gymnastics Ontario Qualifier Competition on January 19-21, 2018. There will be NO recreational classes that weekend. Your session fees have been pro-rated to account for this missing class.
Upcoming Team Event
Congratulations to Kiora who competed in Marseille, France!
Kiora hit 3 of 4 events, finished 9th AA! 3rd on vault, 1st on bars, 10th on beam and 9th on floor.
Pretty impressive for her first International Competition!
Competitive Family Login
All competitive parents are encouraged to log in to the competitive calendar HERE to read past notices, download current forms, get updated information for upcoming meets, fundraising, club policies, team building events/parties, and to read updated training schedules. If you do not have a login please create one for approval.
Save the Dates!
- Milton Springers Qualifier Level 6-10, January 19-21, 2018. (No team training or recreational classes)
Winter Office HoursMonday 9:00 am-8:00 pmTuesday 9:00 am-8:00 pmWednesday 9:00 am-8:00 pmThursday 9:00 am-8:00 pmFriday 9:00 am-8:00 pmSaturday 9:00 am - 3:00 pm Sunday 9:00 am - 5:30 pm The office will be closed for 30 minutes on both Saturday and Sunday for Lunch