Milton Springers Gymnastics Club
Formed in 1974, Milton Springers is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to providing quality gymnastics programs to children and youth. Through gymnastics we develop strength, power, grace and determination for the sport and life!
Upcoming Recreation Events
- NEW!! Fall Daytime Preschool Drop-In Classes starting September 12, 2016. Please click HERE for details.
- Milton Springers Summer Camp is now FULL for the remainder of the summer for ALL camps. You may place your child on a waiting list on our online registration system.
- The last day for Summer Gymnastics Classes will be August 23-25.
- Fall 2016 registration is now available online. There are VERY limited spaces left. You may place your child on a wait list with our online registration system. Please note we do not take registrations over the phone. Please click HERE to view the Fall 2016 Recreation/Preschool Schedule.
- Fall Recreation classes begin September 10, 2016.
- As of April 2016 our annual registration fee will be $30/athlete for the 2016/2017 gymnastics season (July 1, 2016-June 30, 2017). This fee includes the Gymnastics Ontario membership/insurance fee as well as a registration/administration fee.
Upcoming Team Event
Gymnastics Canada has announced the athletes who have been named to the Women’s Artistic Gymnastics Senior National Team including three athletes from Ontario including our very own Sydney Townsend!!
Gymnastics Ontario has named Milton Springers 2015 Club of the Year!
Coach Craig Smith was also named Women's Artistic Coach of the Year! Congratulations Coach Craig!
Congratulations to Ainsley and Megan for their success at 2016 Eastern Canadian Championships!
Click Photo for details
Summer Office HoursMonday 8:30am-8:30pmTuesday 8:30am-8:30pmWednesday 8:30am-8:30pmThursday 8:30am-8:30pmFriday 8:30am-5:00pmSaturday ClosedSunday Closed