Please Note: Milton Springers will be closed on Monday February 19th for Family Day.
Saturday February 17th, and Sunday February 18th classes are running as scheduled.
Milton Springers Gymnastics Club
Formed in 1974, Milton Springers is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to providing quality gymnastics programs to children and youth. Through gymnastics we develop strength, power, grace and determination for the sport and life!
Upcoming Recreation Events
- Milton Springers is celebrating I Love Gymnastics Week February 8th-14th, 2018 with our annual Colouring Contest. Colouring sheets will be distributed starting January 26th and are due back by February 14th. Judging will take place on February 15th and winners for each group will be notified by email or phone. Additional Colouring sheets are available to download and print HERE. Good luck to everyone!
- The Spring 2018 Class Schedule is available for viewing HERE! Pre-registration is open in the office only for current members (members who are registered in the 2018 Winter Session). Online pre-registration opens January 22, 2018 at 9:00am. Current members will be emailed a code a couple of days prior to online registration. Open registration will start February 6th, 2018 at 9:00am online and in the office. Registrations will not be accepted by phone.
- March Break Camp Registration opens online and in the office Thursday January 11, 2018 at 9:00am. Please view our camp information and prices please click HERE.
- Preregistration is now open for our Winter Session Preschool Drop-in classes Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays 11:30-12:25pm. Please click HERE for more information and prices.
- PA Day Camp Registration for the 2017/2018 school year is now Open. Register early as spaces are limited and fill very quickly! For details and prices please click HERE.
- Summer Camp Registration will open February 6th at 9:00am online and in the office. Please click on Day Camps on the top menu bar to view camp information and prices.
Upcoming Team Event
Congratulations to all our Gymnasts for their superb performances at our #SpringerPride "Chalk it up" Classic Qualifier! A huge Thank You to our Meet Directors, Parent Helpers, Volunteers, Vendors, Sponsors, Judges, Staff and especially the Coaches for making it such a fantastic success!!
Congratulations to our Athletes who represented Team Ontario and competed at the California Grand Invitational.
Competitive Family Login
All competitive parents are encouraged to log in to the competitive calendar HERE to read past notices, download current forms, get updated information for upcoming meets, fundraising, club policies, team building events/parties, and to read updated training schedules. If you do not have a login please create one for approval.
Save the Dates!
2018 Presidential Classic, Walt Disney World, Orlando Florida. Team travel trip open to all Compulsory and Optional Provincial Athletes. February 14th-20th, 2018.
- Milton "Springer Challenge" March 23-25th-Provincial Qualifier for levels 3-5 (9+) and Invitational Meet for Level 2-10 (7+). The schedule will be available on the Competitive Family Calendar once it has been finalized.
Winter Office HoursMonday 9:00 am-8:00 pmTuesday 9:00 am-8:00 pmWednesday 9:00 am-8:00 pmThursday 9:00 am-8:00 pmFriday 9:00 am-8:00 pmSaturday 9:00 am - 3:00 pm Sunday 9:00 am - 5:30 pm The office will be closed for 30 minutes on both Saturday and Sunday for Lunch