Milton Springers Gymnastics Club
Formed in 1974, Milton Springers is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to providing quality gymnastics programs to children and youth. Through gymnastics we develop strength, power, grace and determination for the sport and life!
Upcoming Recreation Events
- Ford Drive-One Fundraiser Milton Springers has an exciting Fundraiser Event coming May 27th, 2017 9:00-3:00. Ford Drive One 4Ur Community, sponsored by Gallinger Ford. For every household that test drives one of the cars Gallinger Ford is providing, Ford will donate $20.00 to Milton Springers!! Please come out and test drive a Ford, and enjoy our Food Truck vendors, Funnel Cloud, Scooter, Pita Pit, and a Glitter tattoos Artist. Please click HERE for information and to pre-register your test drive. This is not a sales event for the dealership-this is a day for raising funds in the community in which they do business, and giving back to the community!
- NEW for Spring Session!! We have added a Drop-In class on Tuesday at 10:30am-11:30am, in addition to our drop-in classes Monday and Thursday 11:30am-12:30pm. Please click HERE for information and prices.
- Please note that there will be NO classes during Easter Weekend Friday April 14-Monday April 17.
- We are now FULL for the PA Day Camp Friday April 28, 2017. Please register online for our June 2, 2017 PA Day Camp.
- Summer 2017 class schedule is now available HERE. Registration will begin on April 5th at 9:00am online and in the office only. Registrations will not be accepted over the phone or without full payment.
- Summer Camp 2017 registration is now open online and in the office. Please click HERE for prices and information.
Upcoming Team Event
Ontario Provincial Championships 2017
Congratulations to all our amazing athletes who competed at Ontario Provincial Championships this past weekend in Toronto! Congratulations to Sydney and Kiora who will advance to compete at Canadian National Championships, and to Keiara and Giselle who will advance to compete at Eastern Canadian Championships! #SpringerPride
We wish you all the best, but we still get to have you with us for a little while longer, until your next adventure.
Milton Springers was thrilled to have Canadian Olympic Gymnast Ellie Black visit our facility September 11, 2016. Ellie was kind enough to share her inspirational story about her journey as an Olympic gymnast, and graciously visited with every girl for an autograph and a picture! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to come and inspire, and motivate our amazing girls!!
Spring Office HoursMonday 9:00am-8:30pmTuesday 9:00am-8:30pmWednesday 9:00am-8:30pmThursday 9:00am-8:30pmFriday 9:00am-8:30pmSaturday 9:00am-3:00pmSunday 9:00am-5:30pm