Milton Springers Gymnastics Club
Formed in 1974, Milton Springers is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to providing quality gymnastics programs to children and youth. Through gymnastics we develop strength, power, grace and determination for the sport and life!
Upcoming Recreation Events
- Join us for Drop-in classes every Monday and Thursday 11:30am-12:30pm. Please click HERE for information and prices.
- March Break Camp Registration Opens January 12, 2017 at 9:00am online or in the office. Please click HERE for information and prices.
- Registration for the next PA Day Camp on Friday, February 3, 2017 is available online or in the office.
- Please note there will be NO CLASSES February 10-12, 2017 due to Milton Springers hosting our annual provincial qualifier.
- Milton Springers will be closed for Family Day February 20, 2017. Weekend classes will run as scheduled.
Upcoming Team Event
Springer Trio Qualify for Elite Canada
Congratulations to Sydney, Alex and Kiora who qualifed for Elite Canada 2017 at the Team Ontario Tour Selection recently in Quinte Bay.
Read the recent article in the Halton Champion HERE
Congratulations to Ella who qualified as 2nd alternate for Team Ontario going to Lady Luck in Las Vegas
We wish you all the best and good luck, but we still get to have you with us for a little while longer, until your next adventure.
Milton Springers was thrilled to have Canadian Olympic Gymnast Ellie Black visit our facility September 11, 2016. Ellie was kind enough to share her inspirational story about her journey as an Olympic gymnast, and graciously visited with every girl for an autograph and a picture! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to come and inspire, and motivate our amazing girls!!
Winter Office HoursMonday 9:00am-8:30pmTuesday 9:00am-8:30pmWednesday 9:00am-8:30pmThursday 9:00am-8:30pmFriday 9:00am-8:30pmSaturday 9:00am-3:00pmSunday 9:00am-5:30pm